Stage 43 is a not-for-profit community theatre group that has been producing quality theatrical productions in the Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody area of BC for the past 30+ years.
Who are Stage 43 members?
We live, and many of us also work, in the Tri-Cities. We love to "play" in live theatre, and we hold "day" jobs such as paralegals, millwrights, education administrators, painters, sales representatives, property managers, home-makers, hairdressers, and retired accountants.
Who is on the Executive Board of Stage 43?
- Claire Pinkett - President
- Michelle Berg - Vice President (Social Media / Marketing / Promotions)
- Joy-Ann Lee - Secretary / Treasurer
- Colleen Bignell - Director-at-Large (Marketing / Promotions)
- Jill Menkveld - Director-at-Large
- Sharon Notarrigo - Director-at-Large (Social Media / Marketing / Promotions)
- Richard Paré - Director-at-Large (House Manager)
Stage 43 is among the best community theatre groups in BC and is part of the Theatre BC Fraser Valley Zone. In 2010 we won, along with many other honours, Theatre BC's Best Production Award, which is the Stanley Cup of community theatre. Over the years we have been proud to take home many other awards as well - from Theatre BC Zone Festivals and the Community Theatre Coalition.
By supporting Stage 43, either as a patron, sponsor or volunteer, you contribute to developing a vibrant cultural diversity in the Tri-Cities.